Users with the Edit website settings permission can create a new blog in HubSpot. Each account can host up to 100 blogs at one time.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- In the top right, click Create new blog.
- Set up your blog’s name, language, and URL:
– In the Blog name field, enter an internal name for your blog. This name won’t be seen by visitors.
– Click the Blog language dropdown menu and select a language. This determines how dates are formatted in your posts and listing page.
– Click the Blog URL dropdown menu and select the domain your blog will be hosted on.
– If you will be using a subdirectory (e.g. /blog or /news), enter the subdirectory in the Blog URL field.
– Select the Use language slug in URL checkbox to include a shortened version of your blog language in the URL. Learn more about how to create a multi-language blog.
- Click Next.
- Select a template for your blog posts, then select a template for your listing page.
- In the bottom right, click Create blog.