In order to create a new blog post on your HubSpot website:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- In the upper right, click Create and select Blog post.
- In the dialog box, select the blog you want to create your post on, then click Create blog post.
Add content to your blog post
To create content from scratch:
- Hover over the blog post title and click the pencil icon to customize the title for this post.
- Click the post body module in the editor to activate the rich text toolbar. Use this editor to add text, images, and other content to your post. Learn more about how to use the rich text editor.
If you want to import your existing blog posts to your new HubSpot website, check this related article.